My wedding commission brings together the best of my team’s documentary technique and narrative style to create a seamless and highly personalized wedding photography experience.

the whole cannoli

Our top all-inclusive package is $4500, which is comprised of:

  1. Unlimited, all-day coverage. Whether you are having a two-hour elopement or a full-blown dawn-to-midnight destination wedding, I will be on-hand to document every single moment of your wedding, from getting ready to your send off.

  2. A focus on the distinctive narrative of your day. You are looking to capture the energy and emotion of your day, to see your narrative and yours alone. We want the creative freedom to explore the connections unfolding before us to take heed of the opportunities that will allow us to make the timeless captures of your wedding you really want. 10% of coverage will focus on posed pictures, specifically family and wedding party groups and couples portraits. The remaining 90% of coverage is focused on documentary-style captures. No table pictures, no stiff poses, no missing out on your incredible celebration.

  3. Engagement session, scheduled any time before the wedding day. This is the beginning of your narrative, with a focus on portraits. I HIGHLY recommend opting for the engagement session, even if you don’t think you’ll use the pictures, because it’s a great way for us to get to know each other. Here we’ll begin a dialogue that allows us find a comfortable balance between candid documentation and suggested posing. The best benefit: you two will become more comfortable with the camera, so when your wedding day comes, you can just ignore me and let me be the fly on the wall!

  4. Two photographers. I adore my team of associate shooters. When we shoot together, we work in tandem. It's a well-coordinated dance: one of us will documenting getting ready while the other tackles details and candid b-roll. We communicate to assist with the first look, help each other wrangle family for group pictures and collaborate on portrait posing and setting. In this way, my team and I are always focused on creating dynamic captures of your wedding instead of figuring out logistics.

  5. Meetings with Rebecca, in person or via phone calls or video chats. I’m all about communication. The initial consultation, venue walkthrough, planning sessions and post-wedding meetings are an integral part of the Rebecca y Las Otras experience. No stone is left unturned before your celebration takes place.

  6. A password-protected online gallery with high-resolution downloads of your edited images for at least 90 days. Your online gallery comes with an online store to purchase archival prints printed through our trusted professional fine art printer, as well as several options for photo albums.

  7. All the professional details: insurance, equipment, training, careful editing.

For all of the above, our price is $4500.

the empanada

A lot of people don’t need unlimited coverage, and I understand that! So for elopements and small weddings, Rebecca y Las Otras has an a la carte hourly rate of $500/hour. This includes all of the above — a second shooter, consultations, a full online gallery with hi-res edited files, all the bells and whistles — with a tighter timeline. Hiring us at the hourly rate is a better option if you want less coverage for less $.

small bites

For just myself, solo shooting, I charge an a la carte rate of $420/hour. This includes all of the above, just no second shooter! I very much recommend having 2 photographers, since we can be two places at once, capturing moments from different angles, and everyone on the Rebecca y Las Otras team is highly trained and makes beautiful images. But if you’re having a small wedding, or a smaller budget, it might make more sense to just hire Rebecca without the Otras!

While my rates are set where they are due to the amount of time I spend planning, shooting and editing, I am conscientious about budget restraints and want to meet you where you are. Ultimately, I recommend you contact us, let us know what your budget is, and I will let you know what we can do.

I’m flexi!



What is documentary photography?  Documentary is primarily concerned with narrative, using candid photography. In simpler terms, we do not pose our images. About 90% of the day is candid, the other 10% consists of family groupings and portraits, and we prefer to use suggestion to create the "posing" we are looking for in those images. We shoot unobtrusively and often hear from past couples how feather-footed we are.

When can we expect to see our photos? Weddings are delivered to your proofing gallery 4-8 weeks after your wedding date. Engagement sessions are also delivered via your proofing gallery 1-2 weeks after your session date.

How many photos should we expect to receive? On average, a full wedding yields a carefully selected 400-700 images. We shoot and cull for the best possible narrative to your day, so we do not share outtakes from your wedding. 

Do you travel for weddings? I travel domestically and internationally to photograph weddings. Our travel fee is simple: a flat rate of $400 for domestic travel outside of California + the cost of one night of accommodations. For international travel, we ask that you cover RT airfare + 2 nights of accommodations. You may also consider hiring my amazing associates in the Midwest (Chicago) and East Coast (PA)!

Can you shoot the rehearsal dinner / poprawiny / full week of celebrations and ceremonies we have planned? Sure, if I’m available! I love to capture as much as I possibly can for my clients. Since every one of these requests is different, I can provide a custom quote for extra coverage outside of your wedding day.

How does the payment schedule work? A 50% non-refundable retainer is due with a signed contract. Remaining balance is due 30 days before the wedding.

Can we get prints and/or an album? Of course! I have a print shop service and process my photos through a professional lab that makes beautiful archival prints with a wide range of sizes. I also like to make custom albums for my clients. If you totally know that you’re going to order prints or an album ahead of time (just look at that blank space on your bedroom wall!), I offer an exclusive 15% discount to couples who order products before the wedding.

We want to book you as our wedding photographer! Let's do it! I book weddings on a case-by-case basis in an effort to work with couples who share the same ideals and philosophies about community and marriage as my team does. Please understand I cannot hold dates without a signed contract and non-refundable retainer.

I appreciate your understanding and thoughtful consideration of my work!



do you have a question that isn’t answered here? let’s chat!

Name *